If the latest rumour about a biopic on Srinivasa Ramanujam is true, a Hollywood filmmaker has approached Madhavan to play the role of this mathematic genius. Matt Brown is directing a film based on the book ‘The Man Who Knew Infinity’ written by Robert Kanigel. Sofia Sondervan and Jim Young are going to produce the film. Madhavan is reportedly quite excited about the role and rumours are rife that he has already begun researching for this role. Interestingly, Academy Award winner Colin Firth, best known for his performance in The King’s Speech, has been approached to play GH Hardy’s role who collaborated with Ramanujam for quite sometime. What’s even more interesting to note is that Siddharth had been approached by another filmmaker Roger Spottiswoode to play Srinivasa Ramanujam’s role in a film based on the same book.
- NRNM, JJN’s latest Krishna collections
- Pawan makes personal visit to Chiru on his bday
- Poll : Did Vijay Devarakonda go overboard with his speech?
- Interview : A R Murugadoss – No one can match Mahesh’s dedication levels
- Nayan’s character to be quite emotional in NBK102
Articles that might interest you