Roja fame Madhubala, still sees herself as a heroine material. Speaking at an event Madhu said that there is nothing in the age and an actress can play lead roles even they she way past her prime.
Madhubala also added that the Kannada film ‘Ranna’ brought a lot of difference in her thinking and changed her perception about doing important characters.
Madhubala was last seen in Nikhil’s super hit film Surya vs Surya which was a decent hit at the box office.
- Mahesh to get his statue at Madame Tussauds’ Wax Museum
- Boyapati Srinu shoots crucial interval sequence on Charan
- Sumanth’s interesting role in his silver jubilee film
- Prabhas to take a small break from Saaho’s shoot
- Vijay Devarakonda leaves everyone in shock