Roja fame Madhubala, still sees herself as a heroine material. Speaking at an event Madhu said that there is nothing in the age and an actress can play lead roles even they she way past her prime.
Madhubala also added that the Kannada film ‘Ranna’ brought a lot of difference in her thinking and changed her perception about doing important characters.
Madhubala was last seen in Nikhil’s super hit film Surya vs Surya which was a decent hit at the box office.
- We’ll not let Pawan step his foot in Rayalaseema
- Poll : Which of these Mahesh films will be a bigger hit?
- Charan’s film with Aishwarya Rai creates a stutter
- Most satisfying hit of my career: Nikhil on Keshava
- Tamannaah, Sundeep Kishan in Bollywood director’s Tollywood debut
Articles that might interest you