A few days ago, the pre-look poster of veteran filmmaker Vamsi’s forthcoming movie, Fashion Designer S/O Ladies Tailor, kicked off a huge storm. Actresses Manchu Lakshmi and Rakul Preet criticised the poster and questioned the film’s producer Madhura Sreedhar – “when will Tollywood stop objectifying women?”
Madhura Sreedhar duly apologizedand even suggested that the poster shouldn’t be seen out of context with the scene. In his latest interview to a popular media house, the producer opened up about the controversy and explained his stand in detail.
Madhura Sreedhar said that people got the poster entirely wrong and went on to say that a fashion designer taking measurements of his female client is not “unusual or sleazy” and that it’s part of his every day work.
Starring Sumanth Ashwin, Anisha Ambrose, Manali Rathod and Manasa in important roles and it is slated for a May release.
- 100 feet hot air balloon promotions for Rajini’s 2.0
- Different screenplay is the highlight of Kurukshetram: Arjun
- What made Sridevi change her mind on Baahubali?
- Yet another anchor misses NTR’s Bigg Boss
- VIP 2’s trailer to be out shortly
Articles that might interest you