Madhura Sreedhar is a former software engineer turned director. He has also dabbled in publication and he has an audio label as well. After making a series of films that turned out to be disappointments at the Box Office, he is now getting ready for his next venture and that is ‘I am not Sachin’.
This film revolves around cricket, T 20 culture and the rampant spread of cricket betting. The story revolves around the life of a budding cricketer who gets drawn into this mess. Pre-production work is currently going on and shooting will commence in the month of May.
Madhura Sreedhar is also busy with ‘Dana Karna’, which is a remake/adapted version of the Bollywood hit ‘Vicky Donor’.
- 3 million Twitter followers for Nagarjuna
- Balayya’s audacious show in Paisa Vasool’s trailer
- Sai Pallavi Addresses Concerns About Her Skin
- All Eyes On ‘Anando Brahma’
- Fans enjoy being slapped by Balayya: Puri Jagannadh
Articles that might interest you