Madhura Sreedhar is a former software engineer turned director. He has also dabbled in publication and he has an audio label as well. After making a series of films that turned out to be disappointments at the Box Office, he is now getting ready for his next venture and that is ‘I am not Sachin’.
This film revolves around cricket, T 20 culture and the rampant spread of cricket betting. The story revolves around the life of a budding cricketer who gets drawn into this mess. Pre-production work is currently going on and shooting will commence in the month of May.
Madhura Sreedhar is also busy with ‘Dana Karna’, which is a remake/adapted version of the Bollywood hit ‘Vicky Donor’.
- Nikhil’s next wraps up its North Indian schedule
- TN doctors to storm social media with Mersal’s piracy links
- Shruti Haasan opens up about composing for movies
- Yet another cameraman to turn director
- Poll : Which of these films entertained you the most?