In a major relief for actor Suriya and few others who had a non-bailable arrest warrant issued against them in a defamation case, the Madras High Court has issued an interim order to not execute the arrest warrant.
Earlier this week, a Ooty-court had issued the non-bailable warrant against Suriya, Sathyaraj, Sarathkumar, Sripriya, Vijayakumar, Arun Vijay, Vivek, and Cheran for not turning up in the court for a defamation case hearing.
M Rozario, a freelance journalist from Ooty, had filed this defamation case on the actors for criticising the entire media on an issue that came to limelight back in 2009.
- Pawan’s ‘Chalo Re’ Telangana tour details
- Young heroine feels blessed to have worked with Balakrishna
- Would have felt bad if some other actress did Bhaagamathie: Anushka
- Bollywood Actress Makes A Cameo In Tholiprema
- First look of SDT-VV Vinayak’s Intelligent out soon