Right from the time the trailers of Hindi film Raabta released, there was a huge hue and cry on the social media that the film was a clear cut copy of Rajamouli’s Magadheera. Now, as the film is ready for release, the makers of Magadheera, Geetha Arts have filed a court seeking an injunction against the film’s release.
They case reveals that the content from the film Raabta is copied from Magadheera and is a violation of its copyright. The Hyderabad court has issued a notice and posted the matter to 1st June to decide whether the film must be permitted to release on 9th June.
Magadheera was Charan’s biggest hit in his career. Raabta has Sushanth Singh Rajput and Kriti Sanon as the female lead.
- Tholi Prema strikes $1M, Back-to-back feat by Varun Tej
- Legendary producer B Nagi Reddy honored with a postage stamp
- Na Nuvve gets a release date?
- Big surprise: Rajinikanth’s next with acclaimed filmmaker
- Film industry’s strike over digital service providers takes an ugly turn