The modern-day classic, Mahanati is going great guns with each passing day and is being appreciated by one and all. The latest one to have loved the film is none other than star comedian Vennela Kishore.
Speaking to us about the film, Kishore said that he came out of the theater with a heavy heart. He also added that he became very emotional after watching the second half and the problems that Savitri went through in her life.
Kishore ended by saying that Mahanti is the only film after the yesteryear classic Seetarammaiya Gari Manavaralu which moved him completely.
Nag Ashwin directed Mahanati which was produced by Swapna Cinema.
- Mahanati’s 16-day Nizam collections, Nears the magical mark
- Anu Emmanuel’s role in Vijay Deverakonda’s next revealed
- Naa Nuvve to be delayed further?
- Whopping budget for star hero’s next directorial
- Ram Charan Makes An Interesting Statement About Box Office Collections