Nag Ashwin’s upcoming film Mahanati is currently being shot in Palakollu. The core team of the film has been shooting in this town for the past few days. The film narrates the story of legendary actress Savitri, and the lead role is being essayed by Keerthy Suresh.
Although details about the schedule have been kept under wraps, the team has been exploring quite a few locales in the Godavari region. Earlier this month, the film was briefly shot in Antarvedi, and now, they have moved to Palakollu.
The film also stars Dulquer Salman, Samantha, Vijay Devarakonda, Prakash Raj, and recently, Shalini Pandey too came onboard to play a crucial role in this biopic. Vijayanthi Movies is producing the film.
- Date locked for PSPK25’s first look
- Jawaan gets censor clearance
- Oxygen gets a new release date
- Hanu Raghavapudi repeats his technician
- Underworld backdrop for young hero’s next