Sharwanand and Maruthi’s hilarious romantic comedy, Mahanubhavudu, released on September 29 to positive response from critics and moviegoers alike. The film managed to fare decently despite the presence of biggies like Spyder and Jai Lava Kusa.
In overseas too, Mahanubhavudu performed quite well and the film has just become the highest overseas grosser in Sharwanand’s career. Until Tuesday, Mahanubhavudu collected $797,238 and surpassed Sharwa’s previous best Shatamanam Bhavathi’s overseas collections $796,588.
Mahanubhavudu has Mehrene as its leading lady. Thaman’s music was one of the main highlights in the movie. UV Creations banner had bankrolled Mahanubhavudu.
- Vishal Wants To Revamp Tamil Film Industry
- Samantha Wraps Up Shooting For Mahanati
- Acting Has Really Disciplined Me : Kiara Advani
- Superstar Mahesh Babu’s Sweet Gesture Bowls Over Fans
- Sye Raa’s leaked pic goes viral