In his latest interview, Murugadoss revealed that he and Mahesh had decided to work together around a decade ago itself. He went on to say that when he planned to make a bilingual, Mahesh was his first choice. Murugadoss also revealed how Mahesh recollected his bond with Chennai during Spyder’s shoot.
- Music sittings for Mani Ratman’s next underway
- Tollywood composer for Temper’s Hindi remake
- Namitha ties the knot in Tirupathi
- Ravi Teja to work with hit director?
- Thaman to score for mega hero