In his latest interview, Murugadoss revealed that he and Mahesh had decided to work together around a decade ago itself. He went on to say that when he planned to make a bilingual, Mahesh was his first choice. Murugadoss also revealed how Mahesh recollected his bond with Chennai during Spyder’s shoot.
- Mahesh to host a special show for Spyder
- JLK to open in record number of screens
- Will Sharwanand be third time lucky?
- Raju Gari Gadhi 2 trailer impresses
- Young beauty to judge a dance show
Articles that might interest you