From the past two years, both Mahesh Babu and Ram Charan’s movies have been releasing during the same festive season. While Mahesh came up with Seetamma Vakitlo Sirmimalle Chettu, Charan brought in Nayak.
The same feat repeated once again in 2014, with Neokkadine and Yevadu. All these films went on to do pretty well at the box office. Now, if the latest reports are to be believed, both these superstars are once again going to lock horns with Aagadu and Govindudu Andarvi Vadele.
Makers of these projects are planning to release their films on September 26. If this news is confirmed, then it would be a real treat for all movie lovers, and would be interesting to see which movie stands out as a winner.
Aagadu is directed by Srinu Vytla and Govindudu Andarvi Vadele has the talented Krishna Vamsi yielding the microphone.
- Upset with Rajamouli? Tamannaah clarifies
- Rarandoi Veduka Chudham’s audio to be out soon?
- Baahubali’s Mumbai premiere cancelled
- Bollywood star Vinod Khanna passes away
- Actor turned politician set for a comeback to movies
Articles that might interest you