Telugu cinema’s leading stars Mahesh Babu and Anushka were honoured with the coveted black lady at the 63rd annual Filmfare Awards South, which concluded last night. While Mahesh won the Best Actor Male award for his subtle yet brilliant performance in Srimanthudu, Anushka clinched the Filmfare Best Actor Female for her ferocious act in Rudhramadevi.
Maverick director SS Rajamouli was awarded the Best Director award for his magnum opus Baahubali. The film also went on to win the Best Film, Best Cinematography and Best Playback Singer Female awards. Devi Sri Prasad won the Best Music Director Award for Srimanthudu. Allu Arjun (Rudhramadevi) and Ramya Krishna (Baahubali) won the Best Supporting Actor Male and Female respectively.
Senior hero Manchu Mohan Babu was honoured with the Filmfare Lifetime Achievement Award.
- Kamal Haasan-Rajinikanth’s Secret Pact Makes Waves
- Poll : What attracted you the most in Rangasthalam’s first song?
- Sudheer Babu, Aditi Rao Hydari Gear Up To Cast A Spell
- Acclaimed Actress To Play A Woman Cricketer
- Special plans for Bharath Ane Nenu’s teaser