The much-awaited audio launch event of Superstar Mahesh Babu and star Tamil director AR Murugadoss’ Spyder ended on a grand note in Chennai. Speaking at the event, Murugadoss was all praise for Mahesh’s dedication.
Murugadoss said that Mahesh had told him not to put the ‘Superstar’ title to his name as fans’ love is more than enough for him. Murugadoss further said that Mahesh is the only actor after Aamir Khan to ask him if he needed extra dates for shooting.
The star director went on to say that he wouldn’t have made Spyder without Mahesh’s support. Much to the delight of fans, Murugadoss revealed that Mahesh’s performance during the interval sequence will stun the audiences.
- Mahesh to host a special show for Spyder
- JLK to open in record number of screens
- Will Sharwanand be third time lucky?
- Raju Gari Gadhi 2 trailer impresses
- Young beauty to judge a dance show
Articles that might interest you