Debutante Rajasimha is busy giving finishing touches to his latest film Okka Ammayi Tappa. Very few know that Raj has worked in close association with Mahesh Babu right from the time of Takkari Donga.
As his film is nearing the release date, Raj met Mahesh on the sets of Brahmostavam recently and showed him his films’ trailer. After seeing some of the rushes, Mahesh appreciated Raj for his efforts and the film for its unique concept.
This news was shared by Rajasimha himself. Okka Ammayi Tappa has Sundeep Kishan and Nithya Menen in lead roles.
- Critically acclaimed Tamil film to release in Telugu
- Most Awaited Film’s Shoot Wrapped Up
- I love watching horror films, but won’t act in them – Lavanya Tripathi
- Yet Another Actress Joins Nikhil’s Kirik Party Remake
- Garuda Vega’s US promotions in full swing