Debutante Rajasimha is busy giving finishing touches to his latest film Okka Ammayi Tappa. Very few know that Raj has worked in close association with Mahesh Babu right from the time of Takkari Donga.
As his film is nearing the release date, Raj met Mahesh on the sets of Brahmostavam recently and showed him his films’ trailer. After seeing some of the rushes, Mahesh appreciated Raj for his efforts and the film for its unique concept.
This news was shared by Rajasimha himself. Okka Ammayi Tappa has Sundeep Kishan and Nithya Menen in lead roles.
- Mahesh and Bunny to lock horns next Sankranthi?
- Andhagadu team speeds up promotions
- GST Will Hurt Movie Business : Nagarjuna
- Chalapathi Rao controversy a lesson to film fraternity: Naresh
- Nagarjuna’s take on film collections
Articles that might interest you