Superstar Prince Mahesh Babu carries an enviable charisma in South Indian filmdom. He has got talent and success written all over him and also mesmerizes the audience with his stylish mien and debonair look in all his movies. He is now awaiting the release of his latest film Srimanthudu, which is slated to hit the screens on the 7th of August.
As a part of the film’s promotions, he revealed some of his aspirations in the upcoming years. He said he would love to do a bilingual in the direction of Tamil’s top filmmaker AR Murugadoss. He also added that he is committed to Tollywood and wouldn’t want to act in Hindi films.
- Poll : Which of these films will be a bigger hit?
- Much-Awaited magnum opus not being postponed
- Nag leaves a hint for Akhil’s new film title
- 100 screens added for mass entertainer
- Upcoming sensation hikes her remuneration
Articles that might interest you