Superstar Mahesh Babu is a style icon for youngsters. He is widely accepted as one of the most handsome actors in India and ever since Namrata came into his life, he has become a very sophisticated and suave man. From what we are hearing, this handsome hero will look even better in Sukumar’s film. Apparently, Sukumar is taking special care over Mahesh’s look and the film itself is being given a very slick feel.
The film will be shot in London this June. Kriti Sanon will be seen as the heroine opposite Mahesh Babu in this movie and she is making her Telugu debut with this project. Devi Sri Prasad is composing the tunes for this film and he is experimenting with new sounds for this soundtrack.
14 Reels Entertainment banner is producing this film on a lavish scale. The film is expected to hit the screens in the second half of 2013.
- Star hero croons a song for Maestro Ilayaraja
- Prabhudeva Opens Up About His Acting Career
- Rajaratham’s hero Nirup Bhandari is a big prankster
- Kajal Aggarwal is a proud aunt now
- Young hero turns singer for his next