Superstar Mahesh Babu is a style icon for youngsters. He is widely accepted as one of the most handsome actors in India and ever since Namrata came into his life, he has become a very sophisticated and suave man. From what we are hearing, this handsome hero will look even better in Sukumar’s film. Apparently, Sukumar is taking special care over Mahesh’s look and the film itself is being given a very slick feel.
The film will be shot in London this June. Kriti Sanon will be seen as the heroine opposite Mahesh Babu in this movie and she is making her Telugu debut with this project. Devi Sri Prasad is composing the tunes for this film and he is experimenting with new sounds for this soundtrack.
14 Reels Entertainment banner is producing this film on a lavish scale. The film is expected to hit the screens in the second half of 2013.
- National Award winning Shatamanam Bhavathi celebrates 100 days
- Ravi Teja to romance two heroines in his next
- Sukumar’s complete de-styling for Ram Charan
- Senior heroine’s wish to explore Tollywood
- AP government sanctions special permission for Baahubali
Articles that might interest you