Mahesh Babu is expected to start shooting for the next schedule of his upcoming film from May 9 onwards, according to the latest reports. Sukumar is directing the film and the new schedule will take place in Hyderabad. Few days ago, Mahesh Babu had gone to Mumbai to shoot for a TV commercial for one of the brands he’s endorsing and after that he took a small vacation. The untitled film in Sukumar’s direction will soon be shot in Europe. Kriti Sanon is the lead actress and it’s her debut film in Telugu. Kelly Dorjee is playing one of the villains in the film. Gopichand, Ram Achanta and Anil Sunkara are producing the film under 14 Reels Entertainment banner. Devi Sri Prasad is scoring the music.
- Mental Madhilo gets censor clearance
- Chay’s Savyasachi look evokes decent response
- Pawan’s December 7 mission
- Poll : Will Mental Madhilo repeat the Pelli Choopulu magic?
- Sumanth’s next gets a release date