Super Star Mahesh Babu is busy with the shooting of ‘1 – Nenokkadine’. The movie is currently being shot in Thailand. After filming some chase sequences and crucial scenes in Krabi beach resort area, the production team is heading back to Bangkok. Shooting will now take place in Bangkok for the next few days.
‘1- Nenokkadine’ is being directed by Sukumar and Devi Sri Prasad is composing the music. The film is being produced with a big budget by 14 Reels Entertainment banner and no efforts are being spared for the project.
The movie is expected to be a suspense thriller and Kriti Sanon is making her debut as a heroine with this movie. ‘1 – Nenokkadine’ will hit the screens in January 2014.
- Karthi Goes Gaga Over ‘Aruvi’
- Producer Criticises Prakash Raj For His Remarks On Modi
- Varun Tej’s New Look Is A Hit
- Bollywood superstar to kick-start Mahabharata ahead of Rajamouli?
- Hello’s censor completed, set for Dec 22 release