Super Star Mahesh Babu is busy with the shooting of ‘1 – Nenokkadine’. The movie is currently being shot in Thailand. After filming some chase sequences and crucial scenes in Krabi beach resort area, the production team is heading back to Bangkok. Shooting will now take place in Bangkok for the next few days.
‘1- Nenokkadine’ is being directed by Sukumar and Devi Sri Prasad is composing the music. The film is being produced with a big budget by 14 Reels Entertainment banner and no efforts are being spared for the project.
The movie is expected to be a suspense thriller and Kriti Sanon is making her debut as a heroine with this movie. ‘1 – Nenokkadine’ will hit the screens in January 2014.
- Baahubali 2 Is India’s ‘Star Wars’
- Karan Johar tweets Baahubali’s day 1 collections
- MM Keeravani Thanks Gunasekhar For His Sweet Gesture
- Sukumar, DSP Launch Darshakudu Video Poster
- Union minister hails Baahubali 2
Articles that might interest you