Prince Mahesh Babu is currently busy working with ‘Mirchi’ fame Koratala Shiva for his next project which is tentatively titled ‘Srimanthudu’. The shooting of this movie is going at a brisk pace from the past few weeks. Recently the unit has completed its schedule at Pollachi and currently the unit is shooting some key scenes in Ramoji Film City. The first look of this much awaited movie will release on the eve of Ugadi .
Shruthi Hasan is paired up with Mahesh Babu for the first time and Jagapathi babu is playing a crucial role in this flick. Devi Sri Prasad is scoring tunes for this flick which is produced by Mythri Movie Makers.
- Puri Jagannadh announces a new film, to take on gods
- Aadhi getting busier in Tollywood
- After 2 months, Dasari discharged from hospital
- Suriya not part of the prestigious biopic
- Interview : I’m a very disciplined actor- Victory Venkatesh
Articles that might interest you