Prince Mahesh Babu is currently busy working with ‘Mirchi’ fame Koratala Shiva for his next project which is tentatively titled ‘Srimanthudu’. The shooting of this movie is going at a brisk pace from the past few weeks. Recently the unit has completed its schedule at Pollachi and currently the unit is shooting some key scenes in Ramoji Film City. The first look of this much awaited movie will release on the eve of Ugadi .
Shruthi Hasan is paired up with Mahesh Babu for the first time and Jagapathi babu is playing a crucial role in this flick. Devi Sri Prasad is scoring tunes for this flick which is produced by Mythri Movie Makers.
- Murugadoss announces Mahesh23’s release date
- Tollywood’s ‘War Star’ shoots for yet another war film
- Duvvada Jagannadham’s teaser offers a wholesome treat
- Award winning DP for Allu Arjun’s next
- Poll : What is your opinion on Duvvada Jagannadham teaser?
Articles that might interest you