On this day in 1999, Superstar Krishna’s son Mahesh Babu made his debut as a hero with the romantic entertainer, Rajakumarudu. The film, directed by veteran director K Raghavendra Rao, went on to become a good hit and Mahesh is still being called as Prince by his fans.
Rajakumarudu starred Bollywood actress Preity Zinta as the female lead, while Prakash Raj essayed an important role. The film collected more than 10 crores in those days and there has been no looking back for Mahesh Babu since then.
Mahesh’s fans are cherishing their favorite star’s 17 years in Tollywood by recollecting fond memories of the film.
- I lost Rs.60 crores: Legendary actor blames murky politics
- Yevade Subramanyam girl set for a comeback
- Sree Vishnu’s interesting ‘Raju’ trilogy
- Pawan Kalyan to meet Agrigold victims
- 2.0 wraps up a crucial phase
Articles that might interest you