Superstar Mahesh Babu is a big fan of the Vinayaka Chavithi festival. Apparently, Mahesh Babu was quite an active participant in festive activities during his childhood. But the bright colour lead paints used to deck up the Vinayaka idols are taking a severe toll on the environment. Mahesh Babu is aware of this and that is the reason why he uses eco-friendly Ganeshas only. He also encourages his friends and family members to do the same.
Mahesh is currently busy with the shooting of ‘1 – Nenokkadine’. Sukumar is the director of the film and Kriti Sanon is the heroine. The movie has been shot in the UK and Hyderabad until now. The production unit is gearing up for a Bangkok schedule soon.
Devi Sri Prasad is scoring the music for this thriller. 14 Reels Entertainment is producing the film and efforts are being made to release ‘1 – Nenokkadine’ 0n January 10th 2014.
- After 26 years, Yesudas and SPB record a song together
- Vijay-Murugadoss’ film to go on floors today
- Thaman ready with yet another good album
- Ram-Dil Raju project from March
- Aadhi’s role to be quite interesting in Bhaagmathie