Mahesh Babu is in no mood to relax these days. His upcoming bilingual film, Spyder is slated for release on September 27 and the promotional campaign has just begun. The team released the first single ‘Boom Boom’ from the film and the song, composed by Harris Jayaraj, received superb response.
Meanwhile, the actor has been dubbing for the film to ensure that the post-production is carried out smoothly. Although there’s a good two months before the film hits the screens, Murugadoss is known to be very involved with the post-production to make sure that the film shapes up nicely.
Spyder has been made on international standards and the team says that the film will speak for itself in terms of story, screenplay and visuals. Besides, Mahesh Babu will play an investigative officer and Rakul is his co-star in this film.
- Young Actress Prays For Good Fortune
- BJP Leader Lashes Out At Vijay Over Mersal
- Star hero to grace Care Of Surya’s pre-release event?
- Mersal Breaks Kabali’s Record
- Press Note : Krishnarjuna Yuddham Overseas By Magnus Media