Mahesh Babu and Mani Ratnam might soon team up for a big budget action entertainer, as per the latest buzz in Tamil film industry. Incidentally, the duo were in talks for the film adaptation of ‘Ponniyin Selvan’ couple of years ago; however, that project was shelved for several reasons.
Apparently, Mahesh Babu and Mani Ratnam have been in talks with each other for the past days; however, nothing has been confirmed as of now. Currently, Mahesh Babu is shooting for Srinu Vaitla’s Aagadu and after that, he has agreed to do a film with Koratala Siva under UTV Motion Pictures banner. It still remains to be seen what Mahesh Babu’s next project will be and if he’ll indeed sign this project to be helmed by Mani Ratnam.
Meanwhile, Mahesh Babu’s latest film ‘1’ released across the world yesterday. Sukumar had directed this big budget action thriller and 14 Reels Entertainment banner had produced it.
- NTR, Vijay Devarakonda Support A Public Awareness Campaign
- Young hero to marry the winner of a bridal contest
- Viral sensation Priya Prakash moves Supreme Court
- Rana completes eight years in the industry
- Kriti Sanon’s sister to enter films