Superstar Mahesh Babu has joined the sets of Sukumar’s upcoming film. The film unit flew to Goa and the latest schedule is set to begin from today. Krithi Sanon is going to make her debut in Telugu cinema with this film. She has replaced Kajal, who opted out of the movie due to unavailability of dates. Anil Sunkara, Gopi Achanta and Ram Achanta are producing the film on 14 Reels Entertainments banner. Devi Sri Prasad has composed a unique album for the film.
The untitled film is said to be a psychological drama which is a first in Mahesh Babu’s career. This is the first time that Mahesh Babu is teaming up with Sukumar and this combination has already created quite a lot of buzz in the industry.
The film is expected to hit the screens in summer, 2013.
- Koratala Siva hopes for a robust change in education system
- Star director all set to shoot for his acting cameo
- Controversial dialogues to be deleted from Mersal?
- Nikhil’s next wraps up its North Indian schedule
- TN doctors to storm social media with Mersal’s piracy links