We have reported several times that Superstar Mahesh Babu and star director AR Murugadoss will be teaming up for a project. According to the latest updates the film will probably go to sets by June ending.
Although details about the movie have been under wraps, it seems the film may have a Mumbai backdrop. The film will also be made in Bollywood with Akshay Kumar as the main lead. Cast and crew are yet to be confirmed. Keep watching this space for more updates.
- Rahul’s Howrah Bridge joins Republic Day clash
- Sudheer Babu kick-starts dubbing for his maiden film as producer
- Akshay Kumar postpones Padman for Padmaavat
- Sunny Leone gets a rare honor
- Gang going steady on weekdays