Superstar Mahesh Babu’s wholesome family entertainer Brahmotsavam released yesterday amid huge expectations and fanfare. The film opened to decent collections allover and in the North American region in particular, Brahmotsavam ended up as the highest grossing opener in Mahesh’s career beating Srimanthudu premiere show collections.
While Srimanthudu grossed $550K from its premieres, Brahmotsavam surpassed it by grossing more than $556K. With the day one numbers still being polled from various screens, Brahmotsavam is looking to collect huge in the US. Meanwhile in the two Telugu states, the film’s collections are expected to breach Mahesh Babu’s career best figures in several areas.
Keep watching this space for exclusive Brahmotsavam collections reports.
- Meet Pawan’s ‘Everyday hero’
- Terrific action sequences in Khakee become a hot topic
- I’ll always be a Jawaan in front of my uncles’ homes: SDT
- “Balayya Is Like A God For Me,” Star Anchor Says
- Allu Arjun to begin his Instagram journey with a memorable picture