Superstar Mahesh Babu’s wholesome family entertainer Brahmotsavam released yesterday amid huge expectations and fanfare. The film opened to decent collections allover and in the North American region in particular, Brahmotsavam ended up as the highest grossing opener in Mahesh’s career beating Srimanthudu premiere show collections.
While Srimanthudu grossed $550K from its premieres, Brahmotsavam surpassed it by grossing more than $556K. With the day one numbers still being polled from various screens, Brahmotsavam is looking to collect huge in the US. Meanwhile in the two Telugu states, the film’s collections are expected to breach Mahesh Babu’s career best figures in several areas.
Keep watching this space for exclusive Brahmotsavam collections reports.
- Versatile artiste all set to join Mahanati’s shoot
- Priyamani reveals why she opted for a registered marriage
- Poll : Which of these films will be a bigger hit?
- Kajal’s debut film’s hero praises her performance
- Simbu, Nayanthara’s Tamil hit set for Telugu release
Articles that might interest you