‘Pokiri’ is one of the biggest hits in Superstar Mahesh Babu’s career. But if the story in today’s edition of ‘Eenadu’ is to be believed, the film originally belonged to Ravi Teja.
Apparently, Puri wanted to make the movie with Ravi Teja and Parvati Melton in the lead roles. The movie was reportedly given the title ‘Uttam Singh S/o Suryanarayana’.
But things changed and the film turned into ‘Pokiri’ for Mahesh Babu. Apparently, Ileana was a last minute replacement for Parvati Melton in the movie.
Looks like Ravi Teja’s loss is Mahesh Babu’s gain in this instance. As for Parvati Melton, she would have gone places with a film like ‘Pokiri’ in her kitty.
- Poll : What is your opinion on SSR-NTR-Ram Charan multi-starrer?
- Gopichand’s silver jubilee film goes on floors
- Young Actress Bonds With A Global Music Sensation
- Tamil Actor Reveals Shocking Details About Prabhas
- Ram Charan to take a break from production