‘Pokiri’ is one of the biggest hits in Superstar Mahesh Babu’s career. But if the story in today’s edition of ‘Eenadu’ is to be believed, the film originally belonged to Ravi Teja.
Apparently, Puri wanted to make the movie with Ravi Teja and Parvati Melton in the lead roles. The movie was reportedly given the title ‘Uttam Singh S/o Suryanarayana’.
But things changed and the film turned into ‘Pokiri’ for Mahesh Babu. Apparently, Ileana was a last minute replacement for Parvati Melton in the movie.
Looks like Ravi Teja’s loss is Mahesh Babu’s gain in this instance. As for Parvati Melton, she would have gone places with a film like ‘Pokiri’ in her kitty.
- Wild speculations on Pawan-Trivikram’s movie
- Amyra Dastur To Romance Sundeep Kishan
- Telugu Actress Haunted By Ghosts?
- Savitri’s Daughter Reveals Interesting Facts About Mahanati
- Nikhil’s next wraps up post-production
Articles that might interest you