‘Pokiri’ is one of the biggest hits in Superstar Mahesh Babu’s career. But if the story in today’s edition of ‘Eenadu’ is to be believed, the film originally belonged to Ravi Teja.
Apparently, Puri wanted to make the movie with Ravi Teja and Parvati Melton in the lead roles. The movie was reportedly given the title ‘Uttam Singh S/o Suryanarayana’.
But things changed and the film turned into ‘Pokiri’ for Mahesh Babu. Apparently, Ileana was a last minute replacement for Parvati Melton in the movie.
Looks like Ravi Teja’s loss is Mahesh Babu’s gain in this instance. As for Parvati Melton, she would have gone places with a film like ‘Pokiri’ in her kitty.
- Niharika signs her next Telugu film
- Rajini’s Baasha to be screened at Fantastic Fest, USA
- After two intense roles, SDT turns a happy-go-lucky youngster
- Spyder to have a massive Karnataka release
- Journey’s hero escapes unhurt in road accident
Articles that might interest you