Superstar Mahesh Babu, who is currently busy shooting for the climax sequence of his soon to be released bilingual family entertainer, Brahmotsavam, is upset with the violence that was unleashed by suicide bombers in Brussels yesterday.
Expressing his solidarity to the victims, Mahesh took to his Twitter profile just a while ago and tweeted, “Deeply saddened by the Brussels attacks.. Prayers for the victims and their families… Prayers for peace..”
The Brussels twin bombings that shook the world left nearly 35 dead and 230 injured.
Deeply saddened by the Brussels attacks.. Prayers for the victims and their families… Prayers for peace..
— Mahesh Babu (@urstrulyMahesh) March 23, 2016
- Officer’s pre-release event gets a date
- Press Note : Sammohanam Overseas By Nirvana Cinemas
- Raj Tharun’s role to be highlight of Rajugadu
- Mahanati’s latest two week Nizam share
- Superstar’s bearded look for his next