As wishes continue to pour in for Prince Mahesh Babu on his birthday, his latest movie Srimanthudu is continuing its impressive run in all the areas of its release. After bagging two back to back debacles, Srimanthudu came in as a huge relief for Mahesh Babu and his fans.
In the meantime, he is getting ready to start shooting for his next film Brahmotsavam. Srikanth Addala is the film’s director and PVP Cinemas banner is producing it. Initially, the makers have planned to commence the project in July, but the regular shooting didn’t start as expected. It is now learnt that the shooting will kick start very soon and despite the delay, Mahesh Babu is keen on completing it as planned earlier. Also, he is taking special care of the schedules to make it possible for a Pongal release.
Samantha, Kajal Aggarwal and Pranitha Subhash are the female leads in the film.
- Tejaswi clarifies on posting sensuous photographs
- If Mamayya is a master, Charan is his star student: Upasana
- Huge Hype For Vijay’s Mersal Audio Launch
- Tamil Actress Takes A Dig At Puri Jagannadh!
- Poll : How much do you think Spyder’s Tamil version alone will collect?
Articles that might interest you