Mahesh Babu has finally begun shooting for his next film Bharat Ane Nenu (BAN). Directed by Koratala Siva, the film has Mahesh Babu playing the role of Chief Minister and a special set resembling the Assembly has been erected in the outskirts of Hyderabad for the film.
Although film’s shooting began few days ago, Mahesh Babu wasn’t part of the first schedule. With the actor joining the team, the shoot is expected to proceed briskly and Koratala Siva is quite confident about the script this time as well. Their previous film Srimanthudu was a blockbuster.
Interestingly, the film is said to have a strong social message and it remains to be seen what aspect of human life is Koratala Siva going to touch upon this time.
- Rakul’s Brother Signs A Bilingual Film
- Actress Recalls Her Traumatic Winter Experience
- Kalyanram, Tamannaah’s Tango Moves To Be A Highlight
- After AP and Telangana, Pawan Kalyan to tour Rayalaseema
- Special arrangements for Prabhas’s Dubai stay