Superstar Mahesh Babu’s film in director Sukumar’s direction will start its fresh schedule from the 13th of this month. Mahesh Babu recently came back from a family vacation in Singapore. This movie is being readied for a possible release in the last few months of 2013. An overseas schedule is being planned in June and some action sequences will be canned there.
Mahesh Babu will be seen in a stylish new way in this film. He has undergone extensive physical training to transform his physique and fans can expect a treat from the Superstar with this movie. The film is being produced by 14 Reels Entertainment banner with a very big budget.
Kriti Sanon is the heroine in this film and Devi Sri Prasad is the music director.
- Manoj’s Okkadu Migiladu to release in Kannada and Hindi
- Prabhas is one of the biggest actors in India
- Comedian turned hero’s next a romantic entertainer
- Arjun Reddy’s pre-release event tomorrow
- Manoj’s Okkadu Migiladu to be sent to film festivals
Articles that might interest you