The latest update reveals that a court in Hyderabad has ordered Mahesh and his team to personally attend the next hearing. Even though Mahesh’s lawyers argued that Mahesh was not involved in the script writing, the court ordered that he should be present at any cost during the next hearing.
Srimanthudu is Mahesh’s biggest hit in his career where he played a rich businessman who adopts an entire village and changes it for good. Koratala Shiva directed the flick which was produced by Mytri Movies and Mahesh himself.
- Entire film industry is happy with Jai Simha’s success: Balakrishna
- Rakul’s Brother Signs A Bilingual Film
- Actress Recalls Her Traumatic Winter Experience
- Kalyanram, Tamannaah’s Tango Moves To Be A Highlight
- After AP and Telangana, Pawan Kalyan to tour Rayalaseema