Superstar Mahesh Babu will be seen in an all new avatar as a rock star in his upcoming movie with director Sukumar. The movie is currently under production and will hit the screens sometime in summer 2013. We have been hearing since many days that Mahesh Babu’s character treatment in the film would be quite fresh and this latest report seems to confirm that.
Newcomer Kriti Sanon is playing the female lead and Devi Sri Prasad is composing the tunes. DSP himself revealed sometime ago that he is experimenting with some new sounds and heavy metal themes for the project.
The movie is being produced by 14 Reels Entertainment Banner, the production house that scored a massive hit with Mahesh Babu in the form of ‘Dookudu’. With his handsome looks and cool style, Mahesh Babu will be a perfect fit for a rock star character.
- Prabhas is one of the biggest actors in India
- Comedian turned hero’s next a romantic entertainer
- Arjun Reddy’s pre-release event tomorrow
- Manoj’s Okkadu Migiladu to be sent to film festivals
- Arjun Reddy braving a huge challenge
Articles that might interest you