It is already known that Mahesh Babu’s upcoming family entertainer, Srimanthudu will be releasing as Selvandhan in Tamil. The Tamil version will release along with its original on 7th August, much to the thrill of Mahesh’s Tamil fans. If the ongoing reports are to be believed, fans have a much bigger surprise in store.
Latest reports say that Mahesh Babu will be dubbing his own voice in Tamil. Mahesh was raised in Chennai until his debut in Telugu films. He speaks fluent Tamil and some of the Tamil stars were in awe of his command in Tamil on the sets of Srimanthudu. Selvandhan’s audio launch will take place on the 31st this month in Chennai and Mahesh himself will grace the event to greet his fans.
Koratala Siva directed the film while Mythri Movie Makers produced it along with Mahesh Babu. Shruti Haasan will be seen romancing Mahesh and Devi Sri Prasad composed chartbusting songs.
- Interview : Madhura Sreedhar – Happy with Vamsi’s working style
- Taekwondo Blackbelt Holder Volunteers To Play ‘Sangamithra’
- Nani Shares An Adorable Picture Of Nani 2.0
- Interview : Raj Tarun – I’m ready to do a multi-starrer with Nikhil
- Yet another headache for Rajini’s Kaala
Articles that might interest you