Superstar Mahesh Babu will begin dubbing for ‘Seethamma Vakitlo Sirimalle Chettu’ from today. He was supposed to begin dubbing from the first of December but he was occupied with the Pune schedule of the film. The production team wrapped up a song on Mahesh Babu and Samantha in Pune and shooting will resume in Hyderabad from tomorrow.
Meanwhile, Victory Venkatesh has completed most of his dubbing work for the movie and only the last few reels remain to be dubbed. Srikanth Addala is the director of this movie and Dil Raju is the producer.
The production team is working at a feverish pace to get the movie ready in time for Sankranthi.
- Katamarayudu breaks into the $1 million club
- Suryanarayana Raju would have been very happy: Rebel Star
- Baahubali 2 is my career’s best music album: Rajamouli
- Craze for low budget path breaking movies continues
- Pawan talks about his rendezvous with KTR
Articles that might interest you