Yesterday, we reported that Mahesh Babu’s next film, ‘Brahmotsavam’,will be launched on 31st May on the eve of Superstar Krishna’s birthday. The film will be directed by Sreekanth Addala, who earlier directed Mahesh’s Seethamma Vaakitlo Sirimalle Chettu’ and produced by PVP Cinema. Latest buzz says that the makers are planning to
release the film as a Dasara treat.
It is also learnt that the film’s unit will complete the shooting in just 90 days, leaving enough time for post-production. This kick started several interesting debates about the film’s shooting and the release. Usually, Mahesh’s films take a minimum of 100-120 days just for the shooting alone.
Fans are wondering if Mahesh and the film’s team can really pull off this feat in such a short period. On the other hand, the makers seem confident of readying the film for a Dasara release.
- Will this dream combo materialize for Allu Arjun’s Tamil debut?
- Mahesh shoots inside the CM chamber
- Mohan Babu To Strike Back In An Emotional Avatar
- Raj Tarun Gears Up For His Next
- Sirish’s Next To Be Shot In Bangalore