Prince Mahesh Babu is busy wrapping up his latest flick Srimanthudu. Also, he is getting ready to start shooting for his next flick under the direction of Srikanth Addala. Titled ‘Brahmotsavam’, this flick was launched last week on the eve of superstar Krishna’s birthday.
The regular shooting will commence sometime soon. Happening beauties Rakul Preet and Pranitha Subash have been confirmed as the female leads in the flick.
Now, latest reports reveal that the makers are looking for yet another actress to share screen space with Mahesh Babu. So, if this news turns out to be true then Mahesh will be romancing three heroines for the first time in his career.
PVP Cinema will be bankrolling this project in association with Mahesh Babu’s new production house MB Entertainments.
- Taapsee raises the heat in her next
- Poll : Which among these films are you excited to watch this weekend?
- Chiru 151 gets an official title?
- NRNM’s first-week collections
- Positive word of mouth helps Anando Brahma
Articles that might interest you