Superstar Mahesh Babu has agreed to lend his voice for a noble cause. The handsome actor will speak for MARD, the social awareness initiative started by Bollywood actor and director Farhan Akhtar. MARD stands for Men Against Rape and Discrimination.
Noted lyricist Javed Akhtar penned a poem for the organization and it has been translated into Telugu. Mahesh Babu will lend his voice for the Telugu version. Farhan Akhtar’s team approached Mahesh Babu as they needed someone with good appeal to reach out to people in Andhra Pradesh.
MARD aims to spread awareness about gender inequality and the widespread injustice faced by women in the country.
- I Don’t Feel The Need To Experiment : Ravi Teja
- Charan-Boyapati film for Dasara, 2018?
- Backdrop of Mohan Babu’s next revealed
- Sunny Leone’s special performance in Hyderabad
- Poll : Which of these biopics are you looking forward to?