Superstar Mahesh Babu has agreed to lend his voice for a noble cause. The handsome actor will speak for MARD, the social awareness initiative started by Bollywood actor and director Farhan Akhtar. MARD stands for Men Against Rape and Discrimination.
Noted lyricist Javed Akhtar penned a poem for the organization and it has been translated into Telugu. Mahesh Babu will lend his voice for the Telugu version. Farhan Akhtar’s team approached Mahesh Babu as they needed someone with good appeal to reach out to people in Andhra Pradesh.
MARD aims to spread awareness about gender inequality and the widespread injustice faced by women in the country.
- Rangasthalam is Ram Charan’s Swayamkrushi: Samantha
- Enjoying the new Charan I was introduced to by Sukumar: Ram Charan
- Naga Shaurya’s Narthanasala is a dance based comic caper
- Rangasthalam will be for Charan what Khaidi No.150 was for me: Chiranjeevi
- Ileana hopes to return to Tollywood