Superstar Mahesh Babu has agreed to lend his voice for a noble cause. The handsome actor will speak for MARD, the social awareness initiative started by Bollywood actor and director Farhan Akhtar. MARD stands for Men Against Rape and Discrimination.
Noted lyricist Javed Akhtar penned a poem for the organization and it has been translated into Telugu. Mahesh Babu will lend his voice for the Telugu version. Farhan Akhtar’s team approached Mahesh Babu as they needed someone with good appeal to reach out to people in Andhra Pradesh.
MARD aims to spread awareness about gender inequality and the widespread injustice faced by women in the country.
- Allu Arun’s US promotion schedule
- RGV runs into fresh troubles
- DJ’s five-day collections
- Kannada Actress In Vijay Devarakonda’s Next
- Pooja Hegde finally says yes to him
Articles that might interest you