The recently released Tamil thriller Thani Oruvan is creating a lot of buzz in Tollywood. Starring Jayam Ravi and Nayanatara in the lead roles, the film has Aravind Swamy in a crucial role. The film has turned out to be a blockbuster and the result has prompted a few Tollywood producers to vie for the Telugu remake rights.
The latest we hear is that Prince Mahesh Babu is so impressed with the film after watching it that he is reportedly quite keen to star in the remake. It is learnt that Mahesh Babu liked the story, which revolves around an IPS officer who is on a mission, and felt that it would perfectly suit him.
On the other hand , Ram Charan is also interested to work in the project if he finds a suitable director. So, we have to wait for a few more days to get an official announcement about who will act in the remake of Thani Oruvan.
- Vijay’s Mersal Enters Rs 100 Crores Club!
- Pellichoopulu’s Hindi Remake Set In Gujarat
- Shruti Opens Up About Her Father’s Political Entry
- Stage set for Daggubatti junior’s entry
- I am not entering politics says talented actor