Mahesh Babu is likely to team up with Trivikram Srinivas once again, as per the latest buzz in the industry. The duo had earlier worked together for Athadu, Khaleja and they share a great rapport with each other. In fact, Trivikram Srinivas’ Khaleja, which didn’t do well at the box-office, was a turning point in Mahesh Babu’s career and he evolved a lot as an actor.
Their upcoming film is likely to go on floors in 2015 and rumours are rife that Radhakrishna is going to produce the film under Harika and Hasini creations banner. Incidentally, he’s currently producing Trivikram’s latest film which stars Allu Arjun and Samantha. More details about this untitled Trivikram-Mahesh Babu’s film are expected to be revealed soon.
Currently, Mahesh Babu is acting in Sreenu Vaitla’s Aagadu and after this, he’ll begin shooting for Koratala Siva’s next action entertainer.
- More trouble for star hero in actress’ assault case
- Poll : Which aspect are you looking forward to in PSPK25?
- Interesting title for Vijay Deverakonda’s next
- Manoj’s Okkadu Migiladu locks its release date
- Sundeep’s Care Of Surya gets a simultaneous release