Recently, Superstar Mahesh Babu announced that he will adopt a village in Mahabubnagar, Telangana, following the suggestion of Telangana state’s Minster of Panchayat Raj and IT K Tarakarama Rao. As per the latest reports, Mahesh Babu will be visiting the Chintalakunta village in Mahabubnagar on 29th August.
Mahabubnagar is one of the most underdeveloped districts in Telangana and Mahesh’s initiative will surely inspire many of his fans and common people to adopt and develop more villages in the region. Apart from this, Mahesh is also said to be devising plans to develop his native village, Burripalem.
Meanwhile, Mahesh’s latest release, Srimanthudu, is continuing its solid run even in its third week and is heading towards becoming an all-time second highest grossing film by a huge margin.
- Arjun Reddy’s controversial kissing posters to be rolled back
- Sai Dharam Tej Surprises Megastar On His Birthday
- Sayyeshaa Eyes A Comeback In Tollywood
- Vikram, GVM Head To Turkey
- Star heroine happy with live-in relationship
Articles that might interest you