Superstar Mahesh Babu will be wrapping up his dubbing work for the prestigious multi-starrer ‘Seethamma Vakitlo Sirimalle Chettu’ today. The movie is currently under post-production and work is going on at breakneck speed to get the film ready for its release on January 11th. Premiere shows are expected to be held on 10th and a muhurtam has reportedly been fixed for 10:34 pm.
Victory Venkatesh and Mahesh Babu will be seen as brothers in this movie and Srikanth Addala is the director. Samantha and Anjali are the heroines in the movie while Prakash Raj and Jayasudha will be seen as the parents of Venkatesh and Mahesh.
Dil Raju is the producer of this big budget production and Mickey J Meyer has composed the tunes.
- National award-winning actor joins Rajinikanth’s next
- Pawan’s securitymen injured, Bus tour disrupted
- Balakrishna is my favorite actor: KTR
- Idam Jagat makers happy with the output
- Samantha Accepts Naga Chaitanya’s Fitness Challenge