The ever handsome and charming Superstar Mahesh Babu has yet again topped the Hyderabad Times list of Most Desirable Men for the year 2015. Mahesh Babu is followed by Young Tiger NTR, who reinvented his style quotient with Nannaku Prematho.
The top 10 list is dominated by the young Mega brigade with Allu Arjun securing the third spot and Ram Charan 6th, Pawan Kalyan 7th and Varun Tej 9th positions respectively. While Prabhas placed himself in the 4th spot, Rana, Nani and Nagarjuna grabbed the 5th, 8th and 10th spots respectively.
The list also includes the names of Telangana IT minister KTR (11), Microsoft CEO Satya Nadella (15), filmmakers Trivikram (13) and Nagesh Kukunoor (21) and badminton champ Parupalli Kashyap (25).
- Mersal Teaser Sets Social Media On Fire
- Garuda Vega’s unique promotions strike a chord
- Spyder gets a wide release in Nellore
- Grand pre-release event to step up the buzz for Mahanubhavudu
- Do Kamal and Shankar have a surprise in store for fans?
Articles that might interest you