There is nothing unusual in Superstar Mahesh Babu, who enjoys a huge following of nearly 2 million fans on Twitter, going into hibernation during his busy shooting schedules. However, the actor has been away from the micro blogging world since February 1 as he has been shooting nonstop for his upcoming bilingual, Brahmotsavam.
This morning, Mahesh made a surprise comeback to Twitter as he tweeted, “After a long schedule in Haridwar n Udaipur, finally back in town… Only to shoot some more 🙂 #Brahmotsavam”. The film’s unit is gearing up for yet another crucial schedule after which a major part of the shooting will be completed.
Brahmotsavam is being directed by Sreekanth Addala and produced by PVP Cinema. Kajal Aggarwal, Samantha and Pranitha will be seen as the film’s leading ladies.
— Mahesh Babu (@urstrulyMahesh) March 15, 2016
- It’s 5 million for Mahesh Babu
- Rahul-Sushanth’s Chi La Sow to be wrapped up today
- Poll : What did you think of Agnyaathavaasi’s teaser?
- Dandupalyam 3 gets a new date
- It’s Pawan all the way in Agnyaathavaasi’s teaser