Superstar Mahesh Babu’s upcoming film, Srimanthudu, is only a few days away from its release. The usually reticent actor has been busy promoting the film aggressively by giving interviews to media houses for the last couple of days. In one of the recent interviews, Mahesh talked about acting in experimental films.
Mahesh says that he was disappointed when pathbreaking films like 1 Nenokkadine didn’t work at the box-office. Mahesh said that such experimental films need to be narrated without confusing screenplays and in commercial format. Mahesh went on to say that he will surely act in such films in the future if a right script comes his way.
- Rajini extends support to PM’s Swacchata Hi Seva
- Rana’s Naan Aanaiyittal is braving 8 Tamil films today
- Niharika signs her next Telugu film
- Rajini’s Baasha to be screened at Fantastic Fest, USA
- After two intense roles, SDT turns a happy-go-lucky youngster
Articles that might interest you