Superstar Mahesh Babu’s upcoming film, Srimanthudu, is only a few days away from its release. The usually reticent actor has been busy promoting the film aggressively by giving interviews to media houses for the last couple of days. In one of the recent interviews, Mahesh talked about acting in experimental films.
Mahesh says that he was disappointed when pathbreaking films like 1 Nenokkadine didn’t work at the box-office. Mahesh said that such experimental films need to be narrated without confusing screenplays and in commercial format. Mahesh went on to say that he will surely act in such films in the future if a right script comes his way.
- Give dignified roles to your heroines: Jyo’s request to filmmakers
- Revolutionary poet turns lyricist for a Telugu film
- Actors, filmmakers support state bandh on 25th
- Legendary director K Viswanath to be conferred Dadasaheb Phalke
- Charan-Sukumar’s movie wraps up its first schedule
Articles that might interest you