As the film is gearing up for a grand release on the 20th of this month amid huge expectations, the unit of Superstar Mahesh Babu’s wholesome family entertainer, Brahmotsavam, is speeding up the pre-release formalities. As per the latest update, Mahesh has just completed dubbing for his part.
Currently, the unit is completing the dubbing work of other artistes and is trying to ready the first copy by Wednesday for the censor scrutiny. Advance bookings have already begun in several areas and the response has been tremendous, showcasing the craze for this high budget entertainer.
Kajal, Samantha and Pranitha will be seen as the film’s leading ladies. Sreekanth Addala has directed this film and PVP Cinema has produced it. Mickey J Meyer’s songs have become a huge success.
- Eega villain turns Salman’s nemesis?
- Balakrishna-Puri film’s new schedule gets a date
- Baahubali’s Tamil distributor makes an interesting statement
- Update on Mister’s audio and release date
- Mahesh23 gets a tentative audio launch date
Articles that might interest you