Superstar Mahesh Babu has always had a good track record in terms of satellite rights. If the latest buzz in the industry is to be believed, the satellite rights for his next film ‘1 – Nenokkadine’ seem to be heading for a record price. Unconfirmed reports say that Gemini TV is in talks with the producers, and that the deal is almost through for a whopping amount. We will post the exact figures once we have an official confirmation from the producers.
Sukumar is the director of this film and Kriti Sanon will be seen as the heroine. 14 Reels Entertainment banner is producing this film on a lavish scale. Devi Sri Prasad is composing the music and Rathnavelu is handling the cinematography.
‘1 – Nenokkadine’ is said to be a stylish suspense thriller and it is slated for release on January 10th 2014.
- Prabhas is one of the biggest actors in India
- Comedian turned hero’s next a romantic entertainer
- Arjun Reddy’s pre-release event tomorrow
- Manoj’s Okkadu Migiladu to be sent to film festivals
- Arjun Reddy braving a huge challenge
Articles that might interest you