Superstar Mahesh Babu’s craze shows no signs of abating anytime soon. His new film with director Sukumar is currently under production and the release is still quite a long time away. But that has not stopped some buyers from bagging the film’s rights for a fancy price in Karnataka.
We have received reports that the film’s Karnataka rights have been bagged for a price of approximately ₹ 4.5 Crores by RNR Films. This is a phenomenal price for a Telugu film in Karnataka. The same firm distributed ‘Dookudu’ in Karnataka earlier.
Mahesh Babu – Sukumar project is gearing up for a new schedule soon and 14 Reels Entertainment banner is producing the movie. Devi Sri Prasad is composing the music while Kriti Sanon is the heroine.
- Solid amount expected from DJ’s first day
- Fidaa gets its release date
- Poll : What did you think of Nene Raju Nene Mantri’s trailer?
- Saaho to be shot in prestigious location
- Prabhas holds talks with hot-shot Bollywood producer
Articles that might interest you