Superstar Mahesh Babu is a very competitive person and he is also extremely methodical and planned in his activities. After tasting massive success with ‘Dookudu’ and ‘Business Man’, Mahesh Babu is now busy with ‘Seethamma Vakitlo Sirimalle Chettu’ and Sukumar’s film. Both these movies are being readied to target two very different segments of the audience.
While SVSC is primarily aimed at family crowds, Sukumar’s film is being readied to entice students and young adults. He is also in discussions with Boyapati Sreenu for a full length mass action entertainer. That way, Mahesh Babu is planning to cater to as many segments of the audience as possible and increase his already excellent appeal at the Box Office. Smart plan isn’t it? SVSC is slated for September 28th while Sukumar’s film will hit the screens in 2013.
- Nani Confident About MCA’s Success
- Kangana Ranaut Invited As A Keynote Speaker At Harvard Business School
- Solid deal for Hello’s satellite rights
- Agnyaathavaasi’s teaser becomes Tollywood’s most liked in just 6 hours
- Poll : What did you think of Agnyaathavaasi’s teaser?