The first and second generation stars from the Ghattamaneni family have been enthralling their fans for over 5 decades. After Superstar Krishna, his sons Ramesh Babu and Mahesh Babu and daughter Manjula followed their father’s footsteps. And then, Mahesh’s son Gautham is the first to step into movies from the third generation of the Ghattamaneni family.
Now, the latest reports reveal that Ghattamaneni Jaya Krishna, son of Ghattamaneni Ramesh Babu, is grooming himself to become an actor. Apparently, Jaya Krishna is taking acting classes at a popular acting school in Vizag and he will make his silver screen debut in a couple of years.
- Rajinikanth’s Co-Star Keen To Act In More South Indian Films
- Star Daughter Calls For An End To Casting Couch
- Shriya marries her Russian boyfriend
- Kirrak Party’s day 1 worldwide collections
- Poll : What did you think of Needi Naadi Oke Katha’s trailer?